Whether you need healthcare telecommunications or the best construction phone system, Verizon Business Accounts has a solution for your business needs. GoWireless supports a variety of Verizon Business accounts, capable of meeting the demands of the gig economy, construction phone requirements or phone systems for medical offices.
Solutions For Any Industry
Deliver the highest level of personalized care to your patients utilizing cutting edge technology for them to consult with doctors, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more. Grant your employees the tools they need to enhance communication and provide secure anywhere access
to clinical data.
Check out the complete LTE business internet packages from GoWireless to equip your business with high-speed internet paired with secure cloud storage options. Whether you have one temporary site or a large-scale operation, GoWireless has you covered.
The fastest growing employer is the Gig economy. If you do something on the side like drive for Uber or Doordash or own a small business, you qualify for discounted business pricing. See our many solutions for the Gig economy such as mobile phone plans that will help to make you more efficient and profitable.
GoWireless Solutions Benefits
With GoWireless wireless phone solutions, you'll enjoy such benefits as:
- Increased Engagement: improved communication leads to less confusion and real-time feedback, both of which improve employee engagement.
- Improved Efficiency: employees receive the information needed to complete tasks in a timely, efficient manner.
- 5G Technology: organizations can capitalize on the download and processing capabilities of 5G networks.
- Full-Time Support: 24/7 support is available to resolve any issues that might arise.
- Secure Cloud Management: Verizon Cloud offers protection of your data files from viruses, system crashes, and accidental data loss on our secure servers.
- Managed Mobility Services: Connect employees and devices to essential resources in a simplified and secure platform using the latest technologies.
Unified Communications and Collaboration Your Way
Business phone lines serve multiple functions, including facilitating communication and collaboration among your employees. VoIP for medical offices, conference calls for gig workers, and robust construction phone plans all encourage timely, efficient collaboration. Choose GoWireless business accounts and benefit from:
- One Talk: allows you to move freely between desk phones and mobile devices.
- Conference calls: enables multiple members to converse simultaneously in locations across the globe using their mobile or desk phone.
- Blue Jeans Video Conferencing: combines high-quality audio, HD video and web-conferencing capabilities for cloud-based meetings or large interactive events.
- Verizon's VoIP network: access a reliable digital voice system with over 45 features such as automatic call forwarding, voicemail to email, and seamless transfer between devices.
Requirements For A Business Line
Articles of Organization
Articles of Incorporation
Federal Tax Return / Schedule C or Schedule F
Business Customer Benefits
- Waived activation fees
- Waived upgrade fees
- Employees may be eligible for up to 8% off personal account
- Access to specialized pricing on price plans
- Exclusive promotions and rates on equipment
- Access to specialized products designed for Verizon Business Customers
- Complimentary Quarterly Account Analysis